Terms and conditions
1. For each reservation, at least one guest must be over the age of 18. That guest will be legally responsible for all costs associated with the booking and must be staying at the property for the duration of the booking.
2 .A valid credit card must be supplied with each reservation. The guest providing this credit card must be the legal holder of the credit card and in a position to sign off any expenses that are charged to the credit card. This guest must be included in the relevant booking at the hotel for the duration of the booking in question.
3. Guests must not hold private functions on the premises or in apartment where the number of people exceeds the maximum number of persons permitted.
4. If guests do not meet the above criteria when checking in to the hotel (eg: no valid credit card or the guests are not valid holders of the credit card offered) management reserves the right to cancel the booking and a 100% cancellation fee will apply. Any exception to this policy will be at the discretion of management. In this instance, management will not be liable for arranging or payment of alternative accommodation.
5. Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests. Management will consider the following to be a breach of terms and conditions:
- Noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour
- Improper or unseemly conduct
- Damage to/or destruction of property
- Smoking indoors
- Any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Manager adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Manager, Staff, Owner or other guests
6. Cumberland Lorne Resort and/or any of its employees shall not be liable for loss of or damage to any occupant’s valuables whilst staying at the property. Accordingly, occupants are requested to take whatever security measures they believe are necessary to protect their valuables and personal possessions.
7. Guests must leave the apartment in a clean and orderly condition. Rubbish should be placed in apartment bins or taken to the bins located on the basement level (all apartment blocks). Dishes should be either washed or stacked in the dishwasher. Failure to do so may incur a fee of $35 per hour for any additional cleaning. Management reserves the right to debit the fee from any credit card it holds from the relevant guest.
8. Guests must not keep or permit any animals on the premises during their stay.
9. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to fixtures, fittings, equipment (including electrical appliances), furniture and utensils as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions. Guests may also be liable for losses incurred by their behaviour while at the Resort – for example, excessive noise disturbing other guests resulting in complaints.
10. Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment or within any of the Resort facilities. If smoking occurs within these areas, a mandatory additional fee of $200 will be charged against the relevant cardholder to cover costs associated with rectifying the affected environment.
11. Please note the reception desk is manned during the following hours:
- 7.30am to 7.00pm: Sunday to Thursday
- 7.30am to 9.00pm: Friday and Saturday
- Outside of these times, any request for assistance requiring on site attendance may incur a call out fee of $50 per incident.
12. Management reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to ask any occupant to leave the premises in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions.